Black Maxi Jersey Skirt

Thursday, October 18, 2012






Tank top/boots/necklace: H&M, Skirt: Self-Made, Jacket: Zara


Don't you just love it when a garment you have made is actually one of the most worn pieces in your wardrobe?That's my case with this skirt.It is the same skirt as my grey jersey maxi skirt and I love how easy and quick it was to put together!Still is one of the most worn garments in my wardrobe and it slowly makes its way from my summer to my fall wardrobe!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice! I see those shoes that appeared in your wishlist are now on your feet :D Interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!I really couldn't resist when I saw them at H&M.It was love at first sight!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I saw your project on burdastyle and followed the link to your blog back in October. I'm also teaching myself to sew using the endless info on the internet. It's been a couple of months now and I have already completed some skirts, dresses, pants for me and my little daughter, which feels wonderful!
    I started cutting and sewing the jersey maxi skirt in black)earlier tonight and I've just finished it!
    I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great!Will you post photos on your blog?I'd really like to see it!I am also a self-taught seamstress and I know the feeling every time you complete something!

      Delete