Asymmetrical black dress

Friday, January 18, 2013


       


Dress:Self-made,Boots:Unknown

Finally I'm sewing again!It fells so good to have some time to do what you love!So this is my first garment for 2013!As you already seen I have a weakness for maxi's!And this is another example of how much I love them!It's an asymmetrical dress made of jersey and some sheer stretchy fabric I had laying around on my stash.It has a shorter dress inside and a maxi asymmetric layer on top which ties with a waist strap to create more shape.I love how comfortable and flowy it is and though it's just a jersey dress I think it has a special elegance to it!
I made the pattern following this tutorial from Q2HAN.When I discovered their YouTube channel over the summer I was really amazed with their creativeness!They come up with the best tutorials for amazing garments and show how to make the patterns yourself which is something I love!You should really check them out!




You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you!i got them from a local shop,but I can't remember the name!

      Delete
  2. OH Wow this is fantastic!! I loove this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it! and pitures are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress!!! Thank you for the link to the tutorial. I found this dress in dark green in an online shop, but it was sold out. I pinned it as a sewing inspiration...and now there's a tutorial...yippieh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think now I have to make something like this for the summer..

    http://kangastselga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress, very unique style!!

    www.justdreamchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!! The dress and the photography are A.MAZ.ING! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah, killer! Your photography and style is just gorgeous. Ticking a little heart box now :)

    ReplyDelete