Inspiration: Track pants

Thursday, October 09, 2014

1/2/3/4/5/6/7
I love how comfortable ,and easy to wear, track pants are and ,if combined right, how stylish they can look. I'm a big fan of comfort, especially when I'm dressing for work, but I always like to look put together. I think track pants can really achieve both!

Here is some inspiration from the most popular track pants sewing patterns out there, the Anima pants pattern from Papercut patterns and the Hudson pants pattern from True Bias:

1/2/3/4/5
Have you caught the track pants bug yet? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love track pants, but I'm not very good at styling them! I'm wearing a pair of Anima pants right now, but just with a t-shirt and hoodie and it's not very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making a pair of Hudson pants tomorrow. I'm all about the comfy in autumn!

    ReplyDelete