Fresh start

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

image
Hello guys! Hope everyone is well and excited for the new season ahead! Fall is approaching here and I couldn't be happier about it! I knew I wouldn't find peace until I prepared for the new season. So September is my get ready month. I started cleaning, rearranging and redecorating the whole house, I began cooking and baking more and of course I started reevaluating my style and wardrobe.

Lately I'm not really happy with my clothes. Nothing about my wardrobe excites me and the same goes for my sewing. So this new beginning gives me a clean slate to start fresh. So I started eyeing my personal style, making moodboards and planning my fall wardrobe with a new perspective. My sewing mojo came back and I'm really excited for all that's coming. I'll share more of my fall planning soon.

In my research for inspiration I found these really useful posts, that are worth having a look at:

-Wardrobe architect: 5 steps to plan your fall sewing by Colette
-Wardrobe architect: Making your sewing list by Colette
-Fall '15 Wardrobe Inspiration by Grainline
-Into Mind: Define your personal style

I also revamped the layout of my blog. I created this watercolor layout I really love and I feel really inspired by the new space. What do you think about it?

So how about you? Are you doing any planning for the new season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments